7.26.2011

Hello Everyone!

This is the second time this blog has been started, ill try and make sure this time its for good. Ive mostly been using my tumblr, and ill still use it, but from now on ill be sharing tutorials, links, outfits, etc here. Im kickstarting it with this mori girl meme i found on fern & fawn, a good way to introduce myself i think. That said, heres the first!


Day 1 – 10 things about your mori bubble.

-I make forest themed bowls cups and plates to use.
-I went from lolita to mori, twice.
-Lean more towards vintagey styling.
-I don’t own any clothing from japan.
-Im interested in making mori friendly clothing lines.
-I love drying flowers.
-I prefer to wear jewel tones in addition to mori neutrals.
-I wear organic jewelry in my piercings, have a tree/deer tattoo >_< it seems cliche now but i got it before i knew about mori girl.
-I make most of my mori girl clothing/accessories.
-One of my favorite things to do is bicycle to the park and read under the shade with an apple soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment